This Personal Safety & Security Training course is aimed at individuals who are required to travel overseas on business, particularly to high-risk locations where there is a threat of criminal activity, civil unrest and terrorism.
This course will give you a basic understanding of the threats commonly faced by travellers and explain how you can reduce the likelihood of a health or security incident.
Upon successful completion of the course, trainees are issued a certificate of completion valid for 2 years.
- By the end of the course, you will learn how to:
- Take appropriate precautionary and preparative actions
- Play a more active role in keeping yourself and your colleagues safe
- Effectively engage with your workplace management structure.
- Apply practical techniques to manage risks and deal with difficult circumstances
- React appropriately in the event of actual danger, threat, or injury
- Comprehend your psychological reaction to security incidents and know where to obtain help
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes