Team Building is vital for all motivated, successful teams. It’s important to learn how to communicate clearly within your team, resolve conflict, and work to the strengths of the team. Our Team Building Course involves plenty of discussion, team building exercises, and communication activities.
We offer this course as a tailored, in-company (on-site) programme, solely focused on your team. We can address any challenges you are facing, help build strategies to work towards your goals and set up structures for handling projects or difficult situations. The course is suitable for both employees and employers.
Upon successful completion of the course, trainees are issued an internationally recognised certificate valid for 2 years
Team Building can have many purpose and objectives. The common general purpose for having team buildings is to:-
1. Understand the purpose and the value of team building.
2. Understand when teams are important and when they are not.
3. Describe how teams are formed and how they operate.
4. Describe the phases of team building.
5. Comprehend and apply the techniques and principles of conflict resolution to make
teams more effective.
7. Understand the application of talent development within a team environment.
8. Use effective evaluation techniques to assure good team function.
9. Apply team-building activities.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 9 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 7
- Assessments Yes